Position: Area Administrative Assistant
Opening Date: January 9, 2016
About the Organization:
VisionFund Micro Finance Institution (S.C) is an Institution established according to proclamation No. 40/96 to provide financial services to the productive poor in the rural and urban areas of Ethiopia. VisionFund is currently operating in four of the Regional States of the country.
VisionFund MFI is currently looking for candidates for Area Administrative Assistant role. The successful candidates will have skills and experience that meet the following requirements:
1. Major Responsibilities
Office Management & periodic reporting
· Maintain electronic and hard copy filing system
· Open, sort and distribute incoming correspondence
· Manage calendar for Area Operation manager.
· Follows up maintenance, servicing, and safe keeping of Generators ,Motor bicycles, of Branches under the Area office; and vehicles of the Area offices;
· Follows up vacant positions requested from Branches, communicate with HR & OD Department on any problems regarding the filling in of vacancies;
· Follows up the fulfillment of guarantee and any other format required for employment processes to be completed ;and forward same to Head Office;
· Prepare and modify documents including correspondence, reports, drafts, memos and emails
· Schedule and coordinate meetings and appointments for Branch managers
· Sort and distribute incoming mail to branches and staff within the area and dispatch outgoing mail.
· Receives incoming letters from internal as well as external clients; dispatches same to the concerned office
· Provides general administrative and clerical support including mailing, scanning, file papers and documents, faxing and copying to Branch managers
· Operates a range of office machines such as photocopiers, computers and faxes
· Distributes vacancies announcements to branch offices
· Prepares short listed job applicants in the area office & transfer to head office HR&OD Department;
· Collects different documents concerning to internal staffs from branch offices & transfer to head office HR&OD Department;
· Collects weekly, monthly, quarterly & yearly reports from branch offices ;
· Prepares and summarizes reports on monthly attendance, fuel, lubricants and maintenance cost of vehicles, motor bicycles and generators, and reports same to Head Office.
· Documents correspondence , memos and emails;
· Collects & writes using appropriate program, word processing, creating spreadsheets…
· Minimum one year of relevant experience for BA holders and or three years of experience for Diploma holders.
· Computer skill (spread sheet)
· Ability to work effectively in a team environment
· Interpersonal & communication skill
· Good command of written & oral English skill.
· Capacity to meet deadline;
· Problem solving capacity;
Place of Work: South Area Operation Office/Hawassa/
Terms of Employment: Permanent
Closing Date: January 14, 2017
Let Employers Find YouUpload/Update Your CV