The successful candidate is responsible to engaged in community level participatory poverty analysis, design/planning, appraisal, implementation, monitoring & evaluation of multi-sectoral anti-poverty and integrated development programs
Key responsibilities include:
· Mobilize and sensitize the communities and relevant stakeholders about AAE’s projects in the DA
· Facilitate participatory project action plan,
· Facilitate a participatory process and define the roles and responsibilities of project owner communities and stakeholders,
· Organize the end users and owner communities and provide capacity building support to manage, own and ensure sustainability,
· Play lead role in the implementation, monitoring and evaluation of projects,
· Work as a team member in the development area.
· Document the process of project implementation, M&E, draw learning,
· Produce reports to the Development Programme of AAE, Communities, Stakeholders and the donor
· Participate in context analysis and program designing
The candidate must have a BA/BSC degree in Agricultural Economics, Agribusiness, Economics, Management, Social anthropology, sociology, political science and other Community Development related fields and Four years relevant experience, with a strong interpersonal skill and ability to work in a team.
Let Employers Find YouUpload/Update Your CV