VACANCY ANNOUNCEMENT No.038/2017
Ethiopian Agricultural Commodities Warehousing Services Enterprise (EACWSE) is established through the Council of Ministers Regulation No. 331/2014. EACWSE is mandated to separately and independently handle warehousing services of agricultural commodities as an offspring of the current Ethiopia Commodity Exchange. EACWSE has the objective of providing innovative warehouse management service to customers and stakeholders through the application of best practices and available technologies.
Therefore, the Enterprise invites competent and qualified internal/External candidates for the following position(s).
Duties & Responsibilities
Job Responsibility # 1: Communication
· Plan, organize, direct and control the activities of the Unit;
· Implement the annual plan of the Unit including any special tasks or projects requested by management and approved by the CEO;
· Confer and work with the Enterprise’s officials to develop business strategic directions.
· Act as the focal person for the media and responding to the public when delegated by the CEO;
· Ensure the highest level of customer service is provided to clients. Develop and implement a process to ensure clients enquires are addressed efficiently, accurately and in a timely manner. Devise plans for CR and ensure the implementation of the work plans.
· Ensure the production and timely distribution of various publications through all communication medias;
· Act as editor to the Enterprise’s newsletters; draft monthly message by the Chief Executive Officer;
· Promote and publicize success stories and achievements of the enterprise via website & social media; Handle local and international correspondences;
· Ensure that smooth working relations are maintained with stakeholders especially with media and partners;
· Host incoming visitors, guests and coordinate events especially general forums, conferences, meeting, workshops and discussion forums;
· Develop ways and means for improving communication activities;
· Coordinate and facilitate the participation of the enterprise in local & international events & fairs; Develop communication strategy of the enterprise;
· Devise and implement effective corporate social responsibility strategy.
Job Responsibility # 2: Client Relations
MA/BA in Journalism & Communications, Political Science, Marketing Management, or related field with a minimum of 6/8 years of work experience in relevant field.
· Excellent leadership, planning, time management & prioritizing, organization and decision making skills;
· Ability to motivate staff and build teams;
· Excellent oral and written communication skills in both Amharic and English;
· Demonstrates ability to interact with diverse people;
· Excellent interpersonal skills both in person and by phone;
· Demonstrates excellent presentation skill;
· Demonstrates excellent report writing skill;
· Demonstrates Good listening ability/ active listening;
· Able to handle pressure and meet deadlines;
· Demonstrates ability to manage emotions;
· Demonstrates self- motivation, flexibility and initiative;
· Demonstrates analytical and critical thinking skills;
· Displays courteously and is proactive;
· Demonstrates attention to detail, especially proof reading keenness;
· Skilled in using MS Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint).
Let Employers Find YouUpload/Update Your CV