1. Establish network specifications by conferring with users; analyzing workflow, access, information, and security requirements; designing router administration, including interface configuration and routing protocols.
2. Establish network by evaluating network performance issues including availability, utilization, throughput, good put, and latency; planning and executing the selection, installation, configuration, and testing of equipment; defining network policies and procedures; establishing connections and firewalls.
3. Maintain network performance by performing network monitoring and analysis, and performance tuning; troubleshooting network problems and internet connectivity; escalating problems to vendor.
4. Secure network by developing network access, monitoring, control, and evaluation; maintaining documentation.
5. Prepare users by designing and conducting training programs; providing references and support.
6. Upgrade network by conferring with vendors; developing, testing, evaluating, and installing enhancements.
7. Install, configure and support LANs, WANs, network segments, Internet, and intranet systems, Wi-Fi, satellite system, local area data communications networks which may carry data, voice and video communications.
8. Monitor networks to ensure security and availability to specific users, determine network and system requirements, maintain integrity of the network, server deployment, and security.
9. Ensure network connectivity throughout a company's LAN/WAN infrastructure is on par with technical considerations and perform network address assignment.
10. Assign routing protocols and routing table configuration, configuration of authentication and authorization of directory services.
11. Maintain network facilities in individual machines, such as drivers and settings of personal computers as well as printers.
12. Administer servers, desktop computers, printers, routers, switches, firewalls, phones, personal digital assistants, smart phones, software deployment, security updates and patches.
13. Design disaster recovery methods during emergencies.
14. Install and upgrade the systems with virus protection software, spyware, firewall protection software, etc.
15. Install computer networks and connections, installs network file servers, including network operating system software.
16. Identify, troubleshoots and resolves network-related problems encountered by end-users of the office network, the Internet, the mainframe, PCs and Macintoshes and new computer technology.
17. Configure and install Windows workstations and Macintosh operating systems in response to the demands of a complex network design.Perform other related duties assigned by supervisors.
Bachelor degree and above in Computer Science/Information Technology or relevant discipline;
1. Over 5 years of IT/Network Administration/Network Technician experience in large enterprises/organizations.
2. Able to handle the details of the work, good human relations, teamwork spirit.
1. Better control, planning, communication and coordination skills and strategies;
2. Good analysis, judgment, ability to accurately identify key points and propose solutions;
3. Knowledge of basic and advanced client side and server side operating systems;
4. Expertise in networking technologies like LAN, MAN, WAN and peripheral devices;
5. Should have sound knowledge of routers, switches, hubs, fiber optics and other technical stuff used in establishing networks;
6. Competent with the software technologies and virus protection software systems.
7. Knowledge of basic and advanced satellite communication and equipment maintenance.
1. Self motivated;
2. Energetic, mature, independent and able to handle multi tasks and work under pressure;
3. Proficient in MSOffice and Excellent computer literacy;
4. Strong oral and written skills in English;
5. Demonstrates high personal and professional integrity.
Let Employers Find YouUpload/Update Your CV