Objective 1: Support Woreda health offices and health facilities in the implementation and follow-up of the National IPLS Guideline: Oversee the drug request, drug orders and distribution process to health facilities
Objective 2: Team management: (related to ACF staff)
· Draw up a planning of the work involved for each post;
· Actively participate in regular meetings of the health and nutrition team;
· Respect working hours;
· If there is a problem, find out what is wrong and propose/find a solution;
· In case of a conflict between team members try to mediate and refer to PM in need;
· Ensure good coordination and collaboration with other health and nutrition team members and support departments.
Objective 3: Data management, reporting and program Development;
· Report on activities on a regular basis through APR format /other activity-specific templates and update the Health & Nutrition Program manager on the status of the program and performance
· Ensure the quality, completeness and timeliness of reports
Objective 4: Represent the organization in relation with the Project to the local authorities and other partners:
Upholds the image and values of ACF at all times,
Educational / Professional Background: Diploma / Level of studies:
BSc degree/ Diploma in pharmacy with a minimum of 2 years of work experience in pharmacy supply chain management or related assignments
Patience, good relations with other people, good capacity to work in a team, capacity to manage priorities, precision, capacity to share knowledge and train colleagues, willingness to work under pressure and extra hours, extremely flexible, able to work independently, have the ability to cope with stressful situations, good organizational and interpersonal skills, ability and willingness to work in remote areas. Good knowledge of the National IPLS Guidelines. Basic knowledge on computer (Microsoft Word / Excel). English (fluent).
How to Apply
If you are interested, please send your application composed of: none returnable CV, Covering Letter with “Integrated Pharmaceutical Logistics System (IPLS) Expert” written in the subject line, and two references, applicants to the following addresses:
Action Contre la Faim – Addis Ababa – Human Resources Department, P.O. Box 2357, (Nearby Dinberwa Hospital, Behind Mulmul Bakery): or Through www.ethiojobs.net ; Sekota, Aleta Wondo, Gambella, Addis Ababa ,Hirna, Asella and Mega Offices;
Deadline: Friday 23th January 2017 before 5:00pm
“Women Applicants Are Highly Encouraged”
NB: Only short listed applicants will be communicated On and selection process includes technical test and an interview.
Let Employers Find YouUpload/Update Your CV