Carry out all sales activities and increase sales volume and market share in his assigned territory. Responsible for ensuring customer satisfaction and managing quality of product and service delivery.
Duties and responsibilities:
· Monitors competition by gathering current marketplace information on pricing, products, new products, delivery schedules, merchandising techniques, etc.
· Ensure customer service satisfaction and good client relationships follow up on sales activity
· Maintain sales activity records and prepare sales reports
· Reports regularly to his/her immediate superior regarding competitor’s activities.
· Prepares, review and submit his/her daily Sales Route Card.
· Complete daily call objective and attain call productivity per sub-route and ensure regular and efficient call servicing to all outlets assigned to him/her.
· Monitors goods inventory for each outlet assigned to his/her territory.
· Fills-up regularly and update the sub-route Master List.
· Prepares daily sales load requirements and submit to the Store.
· Promptly remits all sales revenues and ensure zero route shortage.
· Observe and comply with all sales policies, company regulations.
· Maintains regular and efficient servicing to all outlets in his/her assigned territory.
· Maintain good, presentable and clean product display and other merchandising materials.
· Submits immediately to his/her superior all current competitors’ activities within 24 hours.
· Monitor competitors, market conditions and product development
· Participate in sales events
· Should participate and help when the company carries out market research and surveys
· Respond to sales inquiries and concerns by phone, electronically or in person
· Develop and make presentations of company products and services to current and potential customers
· Reports regularly route truck trouble.
· Negotiate with customers
· Develop key accounts
· Perform some other similar activities
Qualification and work experience:
Ø Minimum of Diploma or level 3 certificate in salesman ship, customer service, marketing or any business related field of study with a minimum of 2 years of working experience; preferably in beverage industry or
Ø BA Degree in Marketing Management, Business Administration or any business related fields of studies with 0 years of experience.
How to Apply