· Drive the assigned vehicle skillfully, provide transport service for staffs and guests,
· Plan the periodic services of the vehicle and perform accordingly,
· Manage properties, equipment, electric services in the compound to facilitate the work of the organization.
· Follow up properties like machines, motors, generators, bi-grades, electrical services for proper handling and maintenance.
· Provide light maintenance and service to vehicles and Generator, Bi-grade, etc.
· Support the team in delivering relevant tasks such as sponsorship activities and communication with partners in the DA
· Facilitate small purchases for the Development Area, Properly record the log-book and keep clean and safe.
· Take proper care of vehicle along with its accessories for safe keeping including fire extinguisher, first-aid kit and all accessories of the vehicle.
· Make sure that the vehicle assigned is clean and tidy and in good order for care of the vehicle(s) and passengers.
· Education attainment of Eighth Grade, certificate of a technical school level with the required driving license for the specific vehicle he/she is assigned, Driving license essential to the type of the vehicle,
· A minimum 4 years of experiences in driving vehicles and basic maintenance.
· Excellent driving skill
· Proven experience and willingness and commitment to frequently travel to and work in remote areas,
· Respecting culture of the communityCommitted and hardworking