Roles and Responsibilities
· Coaches, lead, supervise and evaluate the center`s staff to deliver a high standard of customer service and organizes staffing, including shift patterns and the number of staff required to meet demand; Evaluates the performance of employees under his/her direct supervision.
· Handle customer complaints and give proper feedback timely and proactively give solution to frequent customer complaints received based on analysis and reports done; help customer get the service they want in a very professional way; Make sure to open ticket for all customer complaints that need to be addressed through service desk tool.
· Have full knowledge of the company service provides and convey them to customers.
· Read, interpret, apply and explain codes, rules, regulations, policies and procedures.
· Keeps accurate records of discussions or correspondence with customers and develops feedback or complaints collection procedures from customers.
· Handle time keeping, shifting, leaves (annual, sick, maternity, etc.), etc. matters of the center in consultation with Human Capital.
· Undertakes other duties as assigned by area manager
BA in Marketing, Management, Business Administration, Finance or related fields
Relevant years of experience required:
2 up to 4 years of experience
experience in financial technology companies, micro finance institutions is preferable.
Let Employers Find YouUpload/Update Your CV