1. Guide and oversee effective project design, operation, and implementation according to the project’s methodology.
2. In consultation with the Executive Director, ensure appropriate planning and utilization of project funds and resources.
3. Monitor and evaluate the performance of subordinate staff, and perform capacity building activities as needed.
4. Ensure that project activities are conducted in accordance with ACPA’s policies and procedures.
5. Communicate and discuss progress of the program/project on a frequent basis with the Executive Director, and identify and transmit all potential issues or concerns.
6. Prepare monthly and quarterly program reports to ACPA/HQ and donors, as well as additional reporting that may be required.
7. Liaise with NGOs and government authorities as may be necessary or requested.
1. Plans and implements project activities in collaboration with program staff and stakeholders
2. Provides technical expertise, oversight, and monitoring for all field activities.
3. Collaborates closely with partners and government officials to develop their capacity.
4. Assists in the development of program and finance systems and processes for administering the grant.
5. Solicits feedback from staff and project participants to make necessary adjustments for effective and efficient project implementation.
6. Track project progress against objectives, indicators, and work plan, and identify improved project strategies through the collection and analysis of project monitoring data.
7. Create monthly work plans for program staff to determine activities and targets for the period.
8. Provides monthly program reports to the Executive Director, as well as additional reporting that may be requested.
9. Assists the preparation of quarterly program reports, reports to applicable authorities, and additional program documentation as required by donors and ACPA HQ.
10. Establishes and maintains positive working relationships with local counterparts.
11. Engages in periodic meetings with other relevant organizations and governments officials in the SRS, and actively participates in scheduled coordination meetings.
12. Any other duty assigned by the Executive Director or the organization.
Education Requirement and Experience
(Must-have all of the below or show capability to develop within 1-2 years at most)
Let Employers Find YouUpload/Update Your CV