Position: Mechanic (Motorcycle & Generator)
Opening Date: February 13, 2017
About the Organization:
VisionFund Micro Finance Institution (S.C) is an Institution established according to proclamation No. 40/96 to provide financial services to the productive poor in the rural and urban areas of Ethiopia. VisionFund is currently operating in four of the Regional States of the country.
VisionFund MFI is currently looking candidates to fill the following vacancies for batch recruitment for Mechanic (Motorcycle & Generator) role. The successful candidates will have skills and experience that meet the following requirements:
Preventive and Regular Maintenance
§ Service motorbikes according to established preventive maintenance schedule
§ Consistently monitor motorbikes performance , collect maintenance request from branches and advice branches on safe use of motorbikes
§ Confer with motorbike end users at branch offices to identify problems related to maintenance and repair of motorbikes
§ Perform both preventative and regular maintenance of all motorbikes under area operation
§ Provide end users with information on the usage of motorbikes
Planning and Reporting
· Maintains accurate records of all motorbikes maintenance and repair and report to the head office HROD timely bases
· Properly produce annual service and preventive maintenance plan and submit to HROD
· Collect and prioritize motorbikes repairing needs assessment from branch offices
· Report the maintenance and repair status monthly, quarterly and annually to the head office HROD department
· TVET Diploma in Automotive Engine Service or related fields.
· At least 2-3 years’ experience in relevant positions.
· Capability and willingness to take responsibility and highly developed sense of rectitude
· Ready to comply and live up to and in accordance with the organization Ideals and Core Values
· Strong technical skillPlace of Work: Woliso & Addis Ababa
Terms of Employment: Permanent
No of Posts: 02
Closing Date: February 18, 2017