Family Health International (FHI 360)-Ethiopia
Invitation for Bid to Construct “Condo’s Septic Tank and Source of Fuel in Addis Ababa”
Family Health International (FHI360) is a technical assistance agency specialized in HIV/AIDS prevention, care, treatment and support programming, which provides technical assistance to the Ethiopian government as well as NGOs and other stakeholders in the response to AIDS in Ethiopia. FHI has been in Ethiopia since 1996 providing technical assistance in the areas of Family planning, research and HIV/AIDs. FHI-Ethiopia`s efforts are funded by the US government through the bilateral agreement between the United States and the Ethiopian Governments.
FHI 360 is having biogas project entitled ‘Condo’s septic tanks as source of fuel in Addis Ababa’, at different condominium sites located in Addis Ababa, Ethiopia. We are inviting, eligible bidders for the construction and installation of complete biogas plant for energy. Bidders are hereby; invited to submit:
· Technical Document (Original)
· Financial Document (Original)
· Both Technical and financial document (Copy)
in a sealed envelope according to the description in tender document.
Hence; bidders are expected to: -
1. Collect tender documents from FHI360 office reception, which is located in Kirkos sub-city, Meskel flower area in front of Water Gate Hotel, effective from the day of announcement with payment of non-refundable birr 100.
2. Submit their bids in wax-sealed and stamped envelopes on or before February 23,2017, 12:00AM.
Bids will be opened on February 24, 2017 at 2:PM in Addis Ababa, FHI360 meeting hall, in the presence of interested bidders or representatives who choose to attend the bid opening event.
Note :- FHI360 reserves to accept or reject any or all applicant and considerations at any time
FHI360 reserves the right to reject any and all bids for any reason.
Let Employers Find YouUpload/Update Your CV