Tender Reference # T-SCI-E-2017-014
Save the Children is the world's leading independent organization for children. Our vision is a world in which every child attains the right to survival, protection, development and participation. Our mission is to inspire breakthroughs in the way the world treats children and to achieve immediate and lasting change in their lives.
Save the Children’s “building the potential of youth program” is setting up ‘Youth Economic Strengthening services’, YES Services in six regions of Ethiopia. Service will be provided in a cost-‐effective approach to enhance support services access for remote communities and disadvantaged groups. One of the service is setting up a on-/offline information management system (IMS) to access pre-installed files, videos, photos and other relevant information to improve their skills and explore and experiment available opportunities. In order to provide this service, Save the Children seeks professional individuals or companies who want to work with Save the Children in developing a IMS that can be linked to Save the Children’s OneDrive, a cloud storage system of Save the Children International. The system should able to work both offline and online where the youth can access by a computer, tablet and mobile.
- The firm should have a minimum 3 years of increasingly responsible experience, in developing management information systems for rural communities including experience in successfully managing various IT projects.
- The team composition should be outstanding in grasping information technology concepts and processes.
- The team composition should have at least Bachelor’s degree with Software development/ programming or relevant certificate
- The firm should have a license to work in this specific area
- It will be of advantage if the firm has a certified in program developing
NB: SCI arranges an orientation session for the candidates and invites all interested participants to attend which will be held on February 14, 2017 at 10 :00 AM at Dire building ground floor.
Let Employers Find YouUpload/Update Your CV