- Manage and control all the activities in the expat home.
- Follow up, control and lead the overall activities of guards, cleaners and other staffs in the expat home.
- Responsible for every activities in the compound.
- Prepare the budget every month that will be used in the expat staffs.
- Responsible for procurement activities for materials and foods for daily consumption.
- Work as a store head.
- Follow up and assure the safety of all expat staffs.
- Follow up payments for consumption like Electricity, and water.
- Supporting the Expat staffs and Providing general assistance to expat employees,
- Ordering services with external provider.
- Give general administrative assistance to the expatriate
· Diploma or or above in House Keeping, Hotel and tourism management or related discipline
· At least 2 years of experience in the same area, especially experience in Embassies is preferable.
· Excellent communication skill both in English and Chinese languages
· Strong ability to work on a team basis
How to Apply
Let Employers Find YouUpload/Update Your CV