As an International Christian Humanitarian Development organization, World Vision Ethiopia (WVE) is trusted to deliver integrated programs with target communities through its 68 Area programs (APs) located in seven regional states of the country. WVE envisions a thriving organization where our strong leadership at all levels results in improved delivery of results for children.
WVE is currently looking for candidates for Sponsorship Operations System Officer role. The successful candidates will have skills and experience that meet the following requirements:
2. Qualifications Required: BA /BSc. in Computer Science/Information Technology, MIS or other related fields..
3. Work Experience and Skill Required: 3 years & above for BA/Bsc holders in the same fields. Preferred: sponsorship systems experience Demonstrated ability of team work and coordination.
o Proficiency with Microsoft Office applications (Ms Word and Excel, Power Point, Database,...etc
o Digital Imaging and DI- software.
o Good team player and facilitation skills
o Trouble shooting skills.
o Computer repair and maintenance allocation, tracking and monitoring.
o Technical skill on adobe Photoshop software
o Ability to learn new computer applications.
o Good English writing and reading skills
4. Additional Requirements: Committed to WV’s vision, mission and core values
5. Place of Work: Head Office
6. Salary: World Vision has an attractive salary and benefits scale
Let Employers Find YouUpload/Update Your CV