Employers

Work Place: Addis Ababa, Addis Ababa
Level: Senior Level (5+ years experience)
Jan 31, 2017
Vacancy Announcement ETHIOPIAN AGRICULTURAL TRANSFORMATION AGENCY     Position :                          Project Team Leader – Tef International Market Access Project    Term of Employment :   Project – initially one year with possibility of extension Duty...

Work Place: Addis Ababa, Addis Ababa
Level: Senior Level (5+ years experience)
Jan 31, 2017
Vacancy Announcement ETHIOPIAN AGRICULTURAL TRANSFORMATION AGENCY   Position :                              Project Manager – Ethiopian Agribusiness Accelerator Project    Term of Employment :    ...

Posted: 5 days ago

Work Place: Burayu, Oromia
Level: Junior Level (1+ - 2 years experience)
Jan 24, 2017
Main function: Reporting to the Human Resources Manager and working alongside an existing Human Resources Officer, responsible for the provision of comprehensive guidance on all HR matters for dedicated areas of the business Role responsibilities: ·  Working closely with line managers, assisting them to understand and implement policies and procedures and employment...

Work Place: Addis Ababa
Level: Senior Level (5+ years experience)
Jan 22, 2017
INTERNAL/EXTERNAL VACANCY ANNOUNCEMENT Senior Advisor Off-Farm Livelihood and Youth Employment   January 12, 2017 Vacancy No. 018/17     CARE Ethiopia’s mission is to work with poor women and men, boys and girls, communities and institutions, to have a significant impact on the underlying causes of poverty in Ethiopia.    ...

Posted: 1 week and 1 day ago

Work Place: addis ababa
Level: Entry Level (Fresh Graduate)
Jan 20, 2017
How would you position a new product in a competitive market? How would you persuade retailers to take it on, to put up new displays, to take the risk of buying lots of stock for something new and unfamiliar? What will you do? Over three placements, you will work in the areas of Account Management, Category Management and Business to Business. In Account Management, you’ll work with a certain...

Posted: 1 week and 1 day ago

Work Place: one for Addis Ababa and one for Oromiya regions
Level: Mid Level ( 2+ - 5 years experience)
Jan 21, 2017
Will spend approximately  20% of time in assigned partner’s head-office and or MOSS HQ working closely with staff at all levels and of the Financial Institution; Spends remaining 80% of time travelling to agent sites and providing support and technical assistance Act as the permanent liaison between MOSS HQ and partner’s head-office; Monitor and report...

Posted: 1 week and 1 day ago

Work Place: Addis Ababa
Level: Senior Level (5+ years experience)
Jan 22, 2017
Background: Pagumen Tour and Travel Share Company is established in September 2016 (2009 GC) with a total capital of 4 million USD, by innovative entrepreneurs who want to transform the Ethiopian tourism industry. Pagumen is working to be registered by Ethiopian investment agency and the Ministry of Culture and Tourism as GRADE ONE (PREMIUM) tour and Travel Company in Ethiopia. With more...

Posted: 1 week and 1 day ago

Work Place: Harar and Chiro, Oromia
Level: Mid Level ( 2+ - 5 years experience)
Jan 21, 2017
INTERNAL/EXTERNAL VACANCY ANNOUNCEMENT Market Linkage Officer January 11, 2017 Vacancy No. 003/17 No of Positions: 2   CARE Ethiopia’s mission is to work with poor women and men, boys and girls, communities and institutions, to have a significant impact on the underlying causes of poverty in Ethiopia.   Objective The purpose of the Market Linkage Officer...

Posted: 1 week and 2 days ago

Work Place: Gondar
Level: Senior Level (5+ years experience)
Jan 26, 2017
Background Sesame is an important agribusiness sector in Ethiopia. It is a priority crop in the Agricultural Growth Program (AGP). It has a significant turnover and more importantly, the sector has significant potential for further growth and development, both in terms of production and yield improvement, reduction of post-harvest losses, domestic value addition and in terms of market...

Posted: 3 weeks and 5 days ago

Work Place:
Level: Mid Level ( 2+ - 5 years experience)
Jan 24, 2017
  -       Maintains workflow by studying methods; implementing cost reductions; and developing reporting procedures. -       Creates and revises systems and procedures by analyzing operating practices, recordkeeping systems, forms control, office layout, and budgetary and personnel requirements; implementing changes....
Jobs

Saved Searches

LOGIN or REGISTER and enjoy the advantages from saved searches
Save this Search