VACANCY ANNOUNCEMENT No. 083/2016
The vision of ECX is to become a leading and dynamic Exchange in Africa. ECX has a mission to provide a modern, efficient, transparent and reliable market platform to serve the national development goals through adaptation of technology, excellence in innovation and with integrity. ECX is a unique partnership of market actors, Members of the Exchange, and its main promoter, the Government of Ethiopia. ECX represents the future of Ethiopia, bringing integrity, security, and efficiency to the market. ECX would like to recruit motivated and qualified applicants for the following positions.
1. Position: Electrician
Required No.: 1 (One)
Duty Station: Addis Ababa
Reports to: Supervisor-Electrical Team
The purpose of Electrician jobs is to provide ingredients to prepare performance plan and yearly operating and capital expenditures, propose/provide ingredients to develop/review Electric systems and its utilization and designing manual/procedures, assemble, install, test and maintain electrical or electronic wiring, equipment, generators, ATS, Electrical Panel boards, UPSs, Air conditioners and equipment using hand tools and power tools, identify malfunctioning systems, devices, and components using test equipment and hand tools, identify the cause of a breakdown and correct the problem and responsible for the connection of wires to circuit breakers, maintain and trouble shoot incidental power failures including Data center Backup power (generators ) and cooling systems, develops plans, drawings, specifications, and work orders to determine work requirement and sequence of repairs and/or installations; develop preventive maintenance schedules and maintain as per schedule; Resolves issues with EEU on Electricity infrastructure and when needed, perform other duties when assigned by immediate supervisor asp.
SUMMARY OF MAJOR DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
· Collaborate and provide ingredients to prepare performance plan and yearly operating and capital expenditures pertinent electrical works and equipment,
· Propose/provide grounding facts to develop/review Electric systems and its utilization and design procedures/guidelines ,
· Installs, repairs, and maintains generators, lights, appliances, circuits, wiring, and other electrical systems, equipment and components in compliance with electrical codes, standards, and regulations;
· Operates a variety of electrical testing equipment in locating and determining types of electrical malfunctions;
· develops plans, drawings, specifications, and work orders to determine work requirement and sequence of repairs and/or installations;
· Develops preventive maintenance schedules and maintains as per schedule;
· repairs and maintains high voltage systems;
· diagnoses problems and then repairs or replaces defective parts;
· works to incorporate efficient methods of maintaining new equipment or plant, and may be involved in the installation and commissioning process;
· monitors and maintains computer systems, printers, scanners, photocopy machine, and different UPSs, Electronic price display/tickers, IT related equipment and networks and
· Maintains a historical record of problem resolution & submits a trouble report to the manager using the system
· Resolves issues with Ethio-telecom on the telecommunications infrastructure and EEPCO when needed including ADSL and LSDN
· Guide Junior Electrician in technical works consulting his immediate supervisor.
· Performs other related tasks as assigned by the immediate supervisor.
· Diploma in Electricity or related fields & strong computer skill (mandatory)
· 5 years proven experience in installing, repairing and maintaining all types of electrical system equipment and components.
Let Employers Find YouUpload/Update Your CV